Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The accident and later...

The accident and later...

My transition from a care free human to a careless, out-of-the mind idiot..

I like to test my extremes... I mean it is not all about testing extremes but just doing what I feel like doing... be it when I played football when I had 103F fever, be it when we went cycling some 35km up and down, be it when I slept for some 15hrs in 9days, be it when I walked for 20km when I had nothing else to do, be it when I went into the road race with a damaged knee ligament, be it when I played football immediately after blood donation or be it when I...

This list would never end. I wish it doesn't. This is how I have grown up, this is how I lived. Every bit of accomplishment in my life has been on these lines. It gives satisfaction, a sense of achievement... it gives the will to go for the extra bit. My friends have taught me this. They showed me what it takes to be a winner.

Ever since i met with that accident few people have started telling me that I should n't be like that... but I have always been like that. I know it hurts physically and usually it is me suffers but it rarely matters! At least not at this age...

It has been a strange transition for me.. the transition from a care free human to a careless, out-of-the mind idiot.. it is irritating to listen all their comments and what not. But on the back of my mind I keep telling myself.. these are the people who care, people who love, people who want to help... these are people who build my life piece by piece.. these are the people who make life so memorable... these are people for whom I am a priority... I am not sure whether I deserve alll the love but one thing will remain true for as long as I am live..

I love you all! I have told a few, I haven't told many..

--buddi
2330
4 - 2 - 2009

2 comments:

  1. dunno which accident u are referring to, but you must be careful...
    nice post! could totally relate... especially the part where i went for exam wen i was down with 103 degree temperature....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met with an accident last September... went out on a cycling trip... hit a lorry at 4am.. 16stitches on my face and a fractured cheek bone... as bad as it could be..

    ReplyDelete