Friday, October 12, 2007

LOOKING BACK...

Well yesterday was a day full of questions. Questions ranging from the simplest to the toughest to be answered. Starting from...
  • What is happening in my life?
  • What is missing in IIT?
  • Am I at the wrong place?
  • Will I ever cope up from my defeats?
  • My defeats - my losses - What are they?
  • Where did I lose myself?
  • Where did things go wrong?
  • Where did my promises end up?
  • Am I so worthless?
After the above lines I know you would be ready to give me a lecture about waiting for the right things to happen in life... but I am not a believer of such stuff. I do things i like at that moment. What I learnt today was - Live every moment of your life... Don't think about tomorrow...

Just to relish a few of my Golden Days I have begun this series of write-ups... i hope you would like them. They are dedicated to all my classmates who would figure in these write-ups in some way or the other. These are for all of them to read and have a smile for atleast a couple of minutes for every time you read them...

Always yours
buddi

No comments:

Post a Comment