Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tired.. Some don't know that!

Tired...

@ 11:50 pm, I just returned from the Dr. Ananth's office. Preparations are fully on the Parliamentary Standing Committee's Study Tour to SVYM. Making some posters for the various activities for the tribals... branded as the "Poster Boy"!

Today was a nice day, got a chance to meet Dr.Balu... finally! I had been longing to meet him for long... almost 2 years I guess. Though have been in constant touch with him through mails, a face-to-face meeting is always special. No person other than Mr. N G Bhat has ever inspired me more than Dr.Balu. He is a source of energy... “We can do it, We should do it!” Obviously, we have to be really hard-wired to say a NO. I asked him today, how he found time for everything.. his answer was simple... “I have the same 24hrs.. interest..” don't remember the exact line. He was correct, it was just a matter of how we wanted to use it and may be how badly we wanted to do something.

I just got my dose of energy, will take it from there... Looking forward for working with Dr.Balu.

Good night!
0009

1 comment:

  1. Focus on your work, Praveen. From a poster boy, you could easily end up becoming an errand boy!

    ReplyDelete