Saturday, November 8, 2008

A start or an end

Courtesy: Internet

A start or an end

Please forgive me...
I now know I was wrong,
but there is hardly any that I can do now
it is out of my hands now

If you are still feeling low
please tell me...
anything I can do to help you
Please forgive me

Your words still play with my mind
I have learnt my lesson
but I was made to pay
I repent for what I created
Are things just going to end here?

No not again,
I can't take any of this more
lost in between thoughts
tiring and lonely - the last thing I want

Was it the end I hoped against
Was it just a better start that you showed
don't know what to take from it
unless you say something more

As I wait for that and look into the dark day
I still don't know what I think about
but one thing I want to say again
please forgive me

--buddi
0401
27 - 08 - 2008

PS: An ice-breaker... nothing comes so easily, so was this one. I couldn't think of something better... Hope things get better. I owe all of this and the ones yet to come here, to a friend of mine. Someone about whom I haven't yet written... things just don't end with a "thank you"... things just don't end here. Thank you my dear friend.

Courtesy: Internet

2 comments:

  1. hii frnd...got u frm my frnds blog...
    and how are u feeling now my frnd??? how abt ur fractured cheek bone??is it alright???i hoe it is fine...

    now abt ur post....its good but i want to tell u something abt the questions u've put.....

    never ever think that something is out of hands...because u tend to loose confidence wen u think this way...

    never are the things gonna end... they will continue but wen they end then we are no more breathing...

    u have lot many questions and u will have answers too but only that u have to get to them.....

    anyways think it has become a long comment...so all the very best frnd.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi... I have gone through your earlier comment as well.. thanks for those comments...

    things are getting back to normal... the cheek bone will take time..

    regarding the entry... this was written quite sometime back and I thought this would be the best one to follow the earlier post...

    All of your points are taken... thanks a lot my friend...

    ReplyDelete