Thursday, August 23, 2007

being at the wrong place...


Well this article was always on the list..... it was just a matter of time... when it had to come

Being at the wrong place... it feels great..


Was i joking?? may be or may be not.. its all about your attitude...

it happened so many times... I felt I was lonely.. I was doing (infact I felt I was being forced to do) the wrong things but couldn't help myself... I was looking for some one to support me... all that i wanted was sympathy... I felt so helpless that i used to cry and later laugh at my helplessness...

well those were my learning days.. all those have made me a bit more wiser... a bit more of a philosopher's writing...

Well I have made complaints to many people.. "I am never at the right place.... This is not the right place for me..." But here I am today seeing things in a much different way. Well i was at the right place most of the times... just a few things went wrong and life seems to have become miserable...
God gives everything in a very balanced way... its just which part you enjoy more... there is nothing like being lucky... in your case you are often looking at things that went wrong and you claim I AM ALWAYS UNLUCKY.. in the case of your friend the only thing visible to you is their success and hence the line.. HE IS LUCKY..
we are almost never ready to accept that we enjoy as much as success as anyone else... but success really matters when it is hard-earned.. then it tastes sweet to you... failure on the other hand is the other way.. every undeserving failure brings along with it a bag full of hope and energy to work on...
All that matters is not the place where you are.. it is the work you put in to make the surroundings look more pleasing to you... You will enjoy the same success even without those efforts but your success will come and will pass by and even you won't realise that... nothing that adds to your joy...
All that you put in is to satisfy your egoistic needs.. to feel 'ESTEEM' ..
given the place you are in now you can do two things.. put in some work to turn things your way or put in some more work to dig out your success which went on even without you realising it...


Happiness is not a destination, it is a method of life - Burton Hills


buddi
Saturday May 5, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment