Thursday, August 23, 2007

I am invincible...



Sitting on a shore, you feel…
“I am invincible”
you can see the waves trying to reach you….
but getting back defeated…..
The waves never die down in shame….
Why!! Why do they insist?
Who cares…
But some where in the back of my mind
I can hear bells ringing…
am I really invincible??
May be yes....perhaps no is a better answer…
bad memories keep pinching me…
and future!!...who knows…when a mighty wave
may come and just drown me…
Mind you…. every time a wave comes and returns….
it takes away some sand and grows higher….
One fine day it will be capable enough… to gulp you in
waves have the time….which you don’t
waves erase their old memories…which you don’t
waves persist…which you don’t
Then how do you think you are invincible?
Perhaps we could have been…..if only we were waves…
Why not at least try to be like them…..

Timings: written when at Besant Nagar beach…..07-10-2006 around 5:45am

No comments:

Post a Comment