Monday, March 3, 2008

A Dream... A day-out




Just as my eyelids close off at the end of a trip to ”just another” beach,

I realized that I was caught up in the eye of a storm of memories to carry ahead…

A living starts there,
The moment I see it,
I am lost dreaming,
I can feel it…
the strong-wind breaking up on me,
my hair reacting to these winds,
the sunlight showing up gently on me,
the water coming with all its might but unable to reach me,
the cool, wet sand inviting a dive…
I was there,
I was lost…

But only later I found,
I wasn’t alone,
castles were being built,
tunnels were being dug,
balls were being covered up,
life was still on,
life was being discussed,
life was being lived,
everywhere around me,
and how did I miss to be a part of this!

then came the time for the plunge,
a plunge into arguments,
a plunge into interactions,
a plunge into laughter,
a plunge into fun…
but then the end came…

it was a dream,
a phone call from home at 6am,
but I was a quick learner,
it just wasn’t another trip,
it just wasn’t another day,
back-breaking loads of memories to be carried over,
I just wish these days never come to an end!!

buddi
1349
03 - 03 - 2008



And as always.. my CAMOPHOBIA continues..

No comments:

Post a Comment