Sunday, March 23, 2008

A mirror..


Yesterday... A day I will remember for years to come...

A day when I saw myself in another person... it was as if I was talking to myself... he was always there in front of me but it took me a long while to realize... "I knew him for over 3 semesters but still, I have known him only since yesterday"... sometimes you just miss out these people... he had opened up finally.

He shared things which once happened in my life... he confessed his mistakes... similar to the ones I had committed... everything reminded me of my dreadful past... I could feel his pain, for some time all that pain was back in my life... I felt helpless... all that I could do was just shed a couple of tears (and I managed to keep them unnoticed)... he was in trouble, he needed help... all of his experiences had left me speechless, I was left searching for words and even courage to talk something... all that I could do was lend an ear for everything he had... he talked about his sister, a sister he wanted to have. This gave me some hope... finally we had some one to help us out... she came there, she patiently listened to what was going on...

As the interaction went on, I found some relief as it was not the unknown to me... it was something I had been through some time back... just that it was a bit difficult to share my experiences with him.

Things were sorted out... things were back in place. Now the place did seem to be a better place for him - himself, his parents, his family and his sister - everyone was there in the reason, everyone was there in the interaction and everyone was there in the solution. He is now a more happy kid than he was... I just can't believe my joy after seeing elated, it was a hair-raising one... even after 10hrs after that incident, I am still running around with a happy heart, pounding!

Just can't believe what I had been through... just can't control my...

Thanks to this dear friend of mine and his dear sister for making me realize a few more mistakes, realize a few of relationships, realize that I had company and realize...

Just can't handle it... just can't look into mirrors any more... just wishing my dears are always out of that...

--buddi
0358
23 - 03 - 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment