Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I just wish another Good Boy!!

I wish just another Good Boy!!

Some people make me feel big,
you aren't one of them,
some people make me feel sick,
you aren't one of them,
some people make me feel...

You aren't among any of those...
you are the one for whom I have nothing...
not a card, not a book, not a pen...
you are the person who has questions for me...
you are one with countless smiles
you are the energy in this piece of writing

May the joy and the smile live on
may the heart share some more smile to people around
just some more!!

If people say there is no end to selfishness,
then let there be no end.
After all what did I have for this friend of mine...
just a few more words from a dying soul
just a few words??
just wishing to do better...
just wishing that I had something more...
just wishing that I spend more time with him
just wishing...

JUST WISHING you success in all your future endeavours.
just wishing to be of some help to you...
I just wish another Good Boy!!

--buddi
0215
11 - 03 - 2008


This piece is dedicated to AMOEBA and the innumerable smiles he has brought out in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment