Sunday, March 23, 2008

Unbearable love... I am receding!!



"blissed :) "
"a memorable day :) "
"I can't imagine even one day of my life in IIT without them..."
"its like... I can do anything and take any pain to be with them"
"Life is all about happiness. Find out the best people hidden near you"

So much love being poured in, so much care being taken, so much concern shown... This is what I prayed for, this is what I lived for...

So many happy people around... just can't be idle - sitting back on my bed... so many relishing moments, just feel so happy to be able to see all this! No more wasting of time thinking, no more wasting of time here writing... just go and take a dive, drown in the world of happiness and just pray that I die down silently... Whom do I thank, whom do I give credit... questions better left unanswered...

Just carrying a heavy heart, can't take more of it.. already cramped... just counting my days, just don't want to look back, just don't want to look ahead... I am happy where I am... I am happy as I am... I am receding, just staying afloat... going where it takes me... I don't mind..

O love... O friend... just be as sweet as you are...

--buddi
1933
23 - 03 - 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment