Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stars Smile!!

This doesn't quite fit into Orkut and that is why it is here..

This is about someone who makes me feel like a GOD (and also blessing people..) whenever she is talking to me... from the heights I am taken to I fear crashing to death...

Sweet, Kind, Affectionate, Caring, Playful and what not... I have found every virtue I would admire and envy... may be of the few things I don't like much is her tendency to become a prey of unnecessary and avoidable circumstances... she is one of her kind...

I just fear whether I will ever be able to give her a fitting TRIBUTE for what she means to me and for all that she has done to me... at least I have to try

Sun sets,
birds go back home,
cool breezes begin,
everything becomes so pleasant,
another day comes to an end...

Stars show up,
united they glow,
innumerable dreams are born,
many unending counts start,
yet they are always out of reach...

Stars... glittering stars,
in cloudy skies...
we thought they were gone,
winds blow...
clouds are torn apart,
stars... glittering stars,
they are back again...

Stars smile...
they are never gone

Stars smile...
innumerable dreams are born

Stars smile...
hearts are elated

Stars smile!!

For all the good things that have come into my life after I met her and the others, all I have is a place in this blog and an already cramped heart... they definitely deserve more...

Well, she was just one of the many who made this moment as beautiful as it is... I pray to hang on for some more time... Some more time for me to find a TRIBUTE... Some more time for me to spend with them... Some more time for me to sail with them... I don't want names, I don't want rewards... All I ask for... Just some more time...

-- buddi
1459
27 - 03 - 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment